Thank you for choosing the Meyer Accent Series cookware. We hope you enjoy your cooking experience with it! Our products are manufactured and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
They are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use, for the lifetime of the cookware, in the country of purchase. For this Warranty to apply, you must follow the Use & Care instructions provided with the product.
If a Meyer product is believed to be defective, you may submit your warranty request and photographs of the product using the warranty link, or contact our Customer Service through our website at in.meyer.com. Warranty requests are handled online only, requiring proof of purchase.
Meyer warrants to the original purchaser that it will replace any defective part or item which is identified and verified during the warranty period, or, at Meyer’s discretion, substitute a replacement pan of similar value. Products that prove to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced without charge.
Please note that in the case of a set only the faulty item will be replaced.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal product wear and tear.
- Damage caused by failure to follow the Use & Care instructions.
- Nonstick deterioration or coating damage from metal or sharp utensils.
- Stains, discoloration or damage from overheating, or discoloration caused by dishwasher use.
- Damage arising from abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, water, humidity, pressure, stress or similar.
- Damage from corrosive or abrasive material that has been applied to the product.
- Unauthorized repair by someone other than Meyer or an authorized repairer of Meyer.
- Cosmetic damage that occur during normal handling and use of product by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as cookware.
- Commercial use or use for purposes other than the purpose for which the product was designed.
- Minor imperfections and color variations, which are normal.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty is limited to the original consumer, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the cookware, with proof of purchase and is not transferable. If the product was not purchased new from the manufacturer or an authorized dealer, distributor, or representative of the manufacturer, this warranty is null and void.
Meyer reserves the right to change specifications or discontinue product ranges.
Should you require assistance to the warranty service, please contact our friendly Customer Service at in.meyer.com or the following address.